Happy December! Can you believe we are 3 weeks away from Christmas? I sure can’t! While the weather will be getting colder, I’ve got 17 December activities that you can do inside and outside to enjoy the upcoming winter and holiday season.
17 December Activities:
- Watch Christmas Movies
- Cuddle by the fire
- Bake cookies
- Experience a Christmas tree lighting
- Drink a holiday drink like hot chocolate or an eggnog cocktail
- Throw a tacky Christmas sweater party
- Visit an ice skating rink and skate
- Catch up with friends and family you don’t see often
- Send Christmas/holiday cards
- Go Sledding
- Sing Christmas carols
- Read a new Christmas book every night
- Donate toys to a local toy drive
- Have a family slumber party in your living room.
- Take a car ride and look at neighborhood Christmas lights
- Set goals for the new year.
- Celebrate NYE with those you love
This year I have been looking forward to winter and the holiday season a lot sooner than normal. Having a child to share all of these moments with truly changes your mindset. So far this month we’ve gone to see Santa, lit our Christmas lights, watched Santa come to town with a Reindog parade, watched Christmas movies, drank lots of hot chocolate (almost nightly), and we will be sending out our Christmas cards this week(just need to put stamps on them and drop them off at the post office).
PIN FOR LATER!
These 17 December activities are sure to keep you busy this month. Not only will you be spending time with friends and family but some of these activities will have you focusing on yourself, which is a great way to welcome the new year. Be sure to make the most out of the rest of 2018 by starting new traditions and making new memories.